Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(wL) needs more admins on GO!
Hey guys,

Our CS: GO PUG servers are in need for admins. There has been a number of PUGs taking place on the Asia, NA and EU servers but very few admins on to moderate the servers and make sure no ones griefing or breaking rules.

If you feel you can meet the criteria to be an admin, be sure to apply!

You can apply over at:
http://war-lords.net/forums/staff-applications.212/

Thanks!
Your avatar is scary 8-(

But i Lurv you anyway Smile
That's because the avatar is of slade lol
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Do I have admin by default on GO or do I need to be added to the database?
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 113150, member: 795 Wrote:Do I have admin by default on GO or do I need to be added to the database?
You do have it
LURV <3, post: 113146, member: 16907' Wrote:Your avatar is scary 8-(

SINCE when Riser have an admirer .....?
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

LURV <3, post: 113146, member: 16907' Wrote:Your avatar is scary 8-(

Ohai Lurv, you should come play on Asia Office.. you might be able to see the twin towers.

Double post

KINGKONG, post: 113153, member: 17997 Wrote:SINCE when Riser have an admirer .....?
ujelly?
You should create a web interface PUG management system. Players connect via web interface, once 10 players the server will be automatically configured with some form of gate keeper so only the connected players can join and it will then notify everyone to join the server. If anyone disconnects the match they are automatically banned for an allotted time. Demos automatically get uploaded to web.

[Image: 8217031d24.png]
I'll join the CS-GO fad when my housing is up. Just moved to Florida two days ago. I have it DL'ed just rarely played it. I'll give it another shot so we can has some more adminsfatties Big Grin
Me?lol if ok hehe
[Image: 615022_101.png]
[Image: UnYCiaR.png]