(wL) Forums

Full Version: A group for Experts that aren't already in a Clan.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Special Service Group
^that right there is the Group name or for short SpecialSG.
So this group is open only for experts and professionals that arent already in other clans such as angry animals and nightwatch etc. So if you got a skill in css and dont have a group for whatever reason this is the place for you. We will scrim/play in public servers etc. The point is to get a group of good players that aren't already in other good groups, so we to get some competition going on. if your're not good but are dedicated to be good at this game inbox me and we could play together and ill teach you some tips and tricks, i want to see progression, if you play this game everyday and still suck at it then there is something wrong lol. when you play with me you better get better with time. Age doesn't matter as long as your mature. That being said below is the apply format dont worry nothing to complicated.
Steam ID:
Skill:e.g.(your good at scouting,awping,bhoping, or knifing even)
Server your best at/play most:
how should i evaluate you? e.g/ have you play in a scrim? spectate you on a pub etc.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1623183403
Skill:awp,ak,pump shotty
Server your best at/play most:24/office
how should i evaluate you? you ca watch me play on the office server since im the best at it. looking forward to it, oh and btw how many members do you have so far if any
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52344603
Skill: Every weapon cause i lag and ppl cant see me....and i hax too!
Server I am best at: forever de_dust2
You should evalute me cuz: i am a regular scrimmer in wL........but some admins like fenken kicks me from scrims becuz of my speed hacks....so i dont go to scrims when these admins r there......
BlueRabbit_*TR*, post: 87102, member: 15009 Wrote:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1623183403
Skill:awp,ak,pump shotty
Server your best at/play most:24/office
how should i evaluate you? you ca watch me play on the office server since im the best at it. looking forward to it, oh and btw how many members do you have so far if any
I think ive seen you play before your pretty good . btw i need your steam username so i could invite you.
Approved

Double post

thavs, post: 87110, member: 16525 Wrote:SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52344603
Skill: Every weapon cause i lag and ppl cant see me....and i hax too!
Server I am best at: forever de_dust2
You should evalute me cuz: i am a regular scrimmer in wL........but some admins like fenken kicks me from scrims becuz of my speed hacks....so i dont go to scrims when these admins r there......
this is for serious players only
Declined
Regardless of attitude, everyone(except the real mahyar:mad: ) has a right to create a legitimate clan here.

I can only do so much to keep this thread clean. There's another thread if you guys need to voice out your opinions about MMgHam.

http://war-lords.net/threads/flame-threa...lan.10028/
Spartacus, post: 87210, member: 1060 Wrote:Regardless of attitude, everyone(except the real mahyar:mad: ) has a right to create a legitimate clan here.

I can only do so much to keep this thread clean. There's another thread if you guys need to voice out your opinions about MMgHam.

http://war-lords.net/threads/flame-threa...lan.10028/
Thank you oh and btw my group is doing really well got about 7 members and they are very good players, so are you gona create sssg?
MMgHam, post: 87213, member: 16679 Wrote:Thank you oh and btw my group is doing really well got about 7 members and they are very good players, so are you gona create sssg?
No. That was Tea. You might want to focus on your on clan.
Spartacus, post: 87214, member: 1060 Wrote:No. That was Tea. You might want to focus on your on clan.
oh yea sorry about that it was tea, tea,ptk,inspire,spartacus all samething right?
scout. scrim hdk.
Definitely.
Pages: 1 2