(wL) Forums

Full Version: Challenge! daғυq VS. Special Service Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So ready?
Our team daғυq (Clan tag: Daғυq |) wanna take on your team. Our clan link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/devilknowsdafuq . We have thought of the Asia wL scrim server for the match. Talk to your group members and tell a date.
Our permanent players are:
ÐɆVILKᴻΩWs or March.
xtremist' or easy_shOt'
C! or What!??

Other players of our team will be choosed soon.
why do you want to embarrass yourself and your group?
yo yo fight me on the tanzania scrim server
Ill take you on the Straight of Gibraltor server.
u guys make me feel ghey
MMgHam, post: 87289, member: 16679 Wrote:why do you want to embarrass yourself and your group?
yea yea i want to embarass....come to us......fix a date....or u want to scrim with our Snipezr( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/suppoo ) group? I think u know them quite well as u r really active in that office server. Their tag is:
[SIZE=24px]_ɔɹA_[/SIZE]

So quickly fix a date if u want the match......else u all suck
[SIZE=24px][/SIZE]
MMgHam, post: 87289, member: 16679 Wrote:why do you want to embarrass yourself and your group?
True thavs, why?

Wink

:p

Edit: And you took the players in your team whom i said no for angry Rs.
This shows how your team is going to be Big Grin hehe
We tried to scrim them today but they dont understand what max_dxlevel 81 is. I litterally watched a player join the server 50 times and get kicked each time for the same thing.
Manky™, post: 87297, member: 15413 Wrote:True thavs, why?

Wink

:p

Edit: And you took the players in your team whom i said no for angry Rs.
This shows how your team is going to be Big Grin hehe
lol.....can i know who is that player mayank? and lol u r talking about that n00b clan made by n00b bazinga....no word for u......

Double post

pTK, post: 87299, member: 2725 Wrote:We tried to scrim them today but they dont understand what max_dxlevel 81 is. I litterally watched a player join the server 50 times and get kicked each time for the same thing.
lol.....who is he! ?
thavs, post: 87304, member: 16525 Wrote:lol.....can i know who is that player mayank? and lol u r talking about that n00b clan made by n00b bazinga....no word for u......
C and devil asked me for angry Rs. You can ask them Smile

Edit: Your lies won't work anymore on wL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5