(wL) Forums

Full Version: FPS issues...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so since yesterday been noticing that my fps is at 30-40... while before it was always in 150-200 with some occasional dips. i tried putting out and back in my autoexec and config.cfg, all my video settings are fine, my video card driver is updated, i defragged game cache and i verified game files. still no fix. any ideas ?
Disabling HTML MOTD helps alot for me
Download GPU Z and check your video card temps, maybe you're just like me and your system is melting.
i already have coretemp and everest and I put in a new cpu cooler a few weeks ago
You need to install everything again including your OS.
This happens with me sometimes fps would go down to 20-30 when usually its 200-280 i restart my laptop and its back to normal try restarting your router i know i friend who had this problem before too and usually it fixes it. Hope it helps Smile
guys but for the css about 60+ fps is the ideal one... if you lower your graphics your fps will automatically increase
I fixed it by changing some things around in my config and updating my graphics drivers and disabling html (i had re-enabled it once and forgot to disable it)
ceddeeoo, post: 88361, member: 9052 Wrote:I fixed it by changing some things around in my config and updating my graphics drivers and disabling html (i had re-enabled it once and forgot to disable it)
good to know bro