(wL) Forums

Full Version: Real High School Campus made into CS:GO Map.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great... fuel the fire that is against video games and gun control. Idiot whoever decided to make this...
Idk.. like why not.

Maybe frustrated teenagers can vent their rage simulating a shoot out rather than actually attempting one.
Lol, whenever they said violent videogame they switched to a different game XD
Spartacus, post: 88341, member: 1060 Wrote:Idk.. like why not.

Maybe frustrated teenagers can vent their rage simulating a shoot out rather than actually attempting one.
The problem lies that it looks like a real High School, it would have been better if it wasn't a real high school that it was designed after, then I would have agreed with you. I honestly couldn't care less, its these "game haters" and "gun control freaks" that annoy me :p
Could have been better if it was created with Garry's Mod.
Or some server with custom skins of kids and teachers, but that would be pretty bad.
Matt, post: 88418, member: 178 Wrote:Or some server with custom skins of kids and teachers, but that would be pretty bad.
sometimes, i worry about you Matt.
Good I hope more are to be made. We have freedom for a reason. Freedom to make any map we please.
I'd make the students ragequit n leave the school -_-