(wL) Forums

Full Version: Age Of Empires II (HD Edition)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does it work reliably on the newer OS's? The original used to crash for me on Windows 7 Sad
Anubis, post: 88654, member: 626 Wrote:Does it work reliably on the newer OS's? The original used to crash for me on Windows 7 Sad
Yea they fixed it.So glad since it works on windows 8 now.
I was thinking about it... I was a huge AoEII nerd back in the day... so much fun and so many hours logged building up the perfect civilization in order to crush my opponents! I might get back into Smile
$UmerK1000$, post: 88733, member: 16583 Wrote:Highly suggest you do. Whats your favourite civ btw? Mine are Mongols and Mayans.
(Love the mangudai guys)
Turks for the janissary and the Huns for the fast awesome cavalry.
Britains all the way, nothing can stop those Longbowmen! Loved that game, it's one of my favorite now to this day.
Smartass, post: 88796, member: 410 Wrote:Britains all the way, nothing can stop those Longbowmen! Loved that game, it's one of my favorite now to this day.
Except Skirmishers and Onagers...Rolleyes

I liked Byzantine...cheap counter units + the devastating Cataphracts, they take much less bonus damage from the anti-cavalry units than they ought to, compared to anti cav unit bonus damage vs the knight line...
Gah... making... me ...want to play it...
Skirmishers get their ass handed to them on that excuse of a wooden shield. Onagers are a pain but you only need a few Cavalry squads to counter that before they reach your archers.

Or the archers will just take them out with their 12 range. Wink
Pages: 1 2