(wL) Forums

Full Version: The Rival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:What the fuck am I meant to do? I got VAC'd, I can't buy another copy of the game due to financial constraints either. I'd like to come back for the occasional scrim but I literally can't.

I will make a new Steam account, maybe Bison will do a nonsteam CS:S contest and I will win that or something.
If you read this, you suck.

I loved him ;(
can't afford $5?

wat?
Spartacus, post: 88779, member: 1060 Wrote:can't afford $5?

wat?

it was like 20 or 30 at the time.
Why dont you buy a copy for him, like haxar did for mahyar.
Ok guys I was trying to show rival some love when he quit, stop being so persnickytty.

and im like 5 so leave me alone.
He was really good at b-hopping.
I remember him. He quit because he took the internet too seriously.
George Of The Jungle, post: 88787, member: 3094 Wrote:He was really good at b-hopping.
He got VAC banned for a reason.

He was using cheats to bhop. All he did was hold space. It's also why he got SMAC banned from War-Lords.

After that ban, he continued to cheat on Riser's scrim server (which did not have the anti-cheat running) for several months.
M. Bison, post: 88804, member: 359 Wrote:He got VAC banned for a reason.

He was using cheats to bhop. All he did was hold space. It's also why he got SMAC banned from War-Lords.

After that ban, he continued to cheat on Riser's scrim server (which did not have the anti-cheat running) for several months.

^

I gave the pass, Bison scores.

Naail didn't get my sarcasm. :p
personally, he sounds like the cool friend who does heroin. fun to hang out with but it's better to stay away.
Pages: 1 2 3