(wL) Forums

Full Version: Sneaky Spartacus 1 v 3 clutch [war-lords scrim server]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHh2OfV2_9Y[/video]

only had a deag.
i liked it in utube too!
thavs, post: 89942, member: 16525 Wrote:i liked it in utube too!
JUST DON'T STEAL IT!
smoke+song=awesomeness
Mr. WanteD, post: 89947, member: 16790 Wrote:smoke+song=awesomeness
You should have seen Mr WanteD in de_scorched. 1-11 xD
feel the pain of shottie and para! It was a luv fest!

Edit: Sparactus, you should make wL videos. Some editing, some music. I know you want too :p
cucubelu, post: 90042, member: 15378 Wrote:You should have seen Mr WanteD in de_scorched. 1-11 xD
feel the pain of shottie and para! It was a luv fest!

Edit: Sparactus, you should make wL videos. Some editing, some music. I know you want too :p
Excuse me!!! it was 4-12 !!! and i was not really playing cause i had no idea about thar map cucu!!!
Mr. WanteD, post: 90054, member: 16790 Wrote:Excuse me!!! it was 4-12 !!! and i was not really playing cause i had no idea about thar map cucu!!!
None of us did! We were all just walking in circles one point and I think Jesse was yelling for us to go A while we clearly were lost somewhere in the middle half the time hahaha! Good times :p
cucubelu, post: 90056, member: 15378 Wrote:None of us did! We were all just walking in circles one point and I think Jesse was yelling for us to go A while we clearly were lost somewhere in the middle half the time hahaha! Good times :p
i was not going in circles, i was walking enjoing the view then that shitty happy camper was picking me with awp from nowhere!!! :mad:
ugh all the posts got deleted... no fun allowed I guess on a video game forums :\
Spartacus, post: 89900, member: 1060 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHh2OfV2_9Y[/video]

only had a deag.
That was a nice sneaking in the smoke lol, sneaking just like Assassin Tongue
Pages: 1 2