(wL) Forums

Full Version: cpu usage problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have problem with my cpu usage, its always on 100% and i cant reduce it, even when i'm closing processes with task manager nothing changes... i have no idea what to do i'm laggy as f#%k, can smb help me
what's your cpu processor speed?
its intel core i3 2.2 ghz
hmmmm very odd. Take a screenpic of your task manager with processes and the cpu usage graph. You should also get this program : http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/

CoreTemp is a free program which will show you the temperature of each of your CPU cores. If your CPU heatsink/fan/cooler is not working right anymore, your CPU will be running really hot and you'll have to replace the CPU cooler.
82 C O.o
Mr. WanteD, post: 90633, member: 16790 Wrote:82 C o_O

holy shit that's super hot, your CPU is most likely getting damaged from the overheat. Stop playing games and doing stuff CPU intensive and get yourself a new CPU cooler as soon as possible. Your CPU should be running at 30-40 degrees Celsius
If you wish to save some money (cost of the cooler) you may first see if you can clean it, remove all dust and old dry thermal paste. Old thermal paste along with the carpet of dust on mother board and the dust in the vents can cause it. Make sure to put some new thermal paste after cleaning, only a little bit needed.
Moriarty, post: 90644, member: 9168 Wrote:If you wish to save some money (cost of the cooler) you may first see if you can clean it, remove all dust and old dry thermal paste. Old thermal paste along with the carpet of dust on mother board and the dust in the vents can cause it. Make sure to put some new thermal paste after cleaning, only a little bit needed.
This is the most common problem for GPU and CPU problems. So that is your cheapest and best bet. Especially if you are laptop gaming.
i think the problem is viruses that i have, i've detected 2163 threads xD i think kaspersky can rescue me
Use a rescue disk.
Pages: 1 2