(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Adventure Map, built by hand.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Working on a handmade adventure map thought i'd shar some pictures. Its a flat world which means any ground above the bottem ground is placed by me, as well as trees grass and everything.

[attachment=1877][attachment=1878][attachment=1879][attachment=1880]
wow, nice. i just begin playing MC.
Im, an oldie with it.
I'm trying to develop a better elevator. Redstone circuits are so hard.
Bet It Is CreativeMode Tongue
|Cam|Per, post: 90845, member: 16797 Wrote:Bet It Is CreativeMode :p
ofc it's creative mode it's not possible to find any wood on a flat world. But i do think you built that on top of an npc village. Overall nice map.
O right XD The npc village was added on to. Otherwise! it was all by hand in creative flatworld.

Double post

By hand means no world edit, wand, pixel sniper or anything.
Gonffs, post: 90847, member: 11307 Wrote:O right XD The npc village was added on to. Otherwise! it was all by hand in creative flatworld.

Double post

By hand means no world edit, wand, pixel sniper or anything.
... I like ur spirit gonffs, people would appreciate it.
cause for an adventure map, it's rather hard. no world edit? look at that perfect cube underground, I believe you broke the blocks one by one

but gonffs, building(and mining and sculpting) things in Minecraft can sometimes be bad, if you don't have a really high high IQ.
so I suggest you make some sketch on a paper(your building designs) so it looks better when you apply them.
you know, when you have a perfect cube room, it's hard to delete that cubic room feeling
mar_heave, post: 90873, member: 1302 Wrote:... I like ur spirit gonffs, people would appreciate it.
cause for an adventure map, it's rather hard. no world edit? look at that perfect cube underground, I believe you broke the blocks one by one

but gonffs, building(and mining and sculpting) things in Minecraft can sometimes be bad, if you don't have a really high high IQ.
so I suggest you make some sketch on a paper(your building designs) so it looks better when you apply them.
you know, when you have a perfect cube room, it's hard to delete that cubic room feeling

Im still working on it but I see what you mean. Ill post a short video of the elevator im using. Pretty awesome. This is only a beta of it as well, I had to build the cube thing, then edit it. Also, if you mess with the corners enough it doesn't feel like a cube.
Thanks For Inspiring Me Gonffs Played Minecraft Whole Night

Double post

And TryIng To Make A City.Btw How Do We Take A Screenshot?
Pages: 1 2