(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hedgehog Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ingame name: Chronic The Hedgehog
STEAM_0:1:61901530
I am 21 years old
I am in Steam groups KIB and 2evo, They are one in the same.
I want to apply for Night Watch, because I have met the members, played with the members,
And I absolutely love their playstyles, they use great tactics, and a just fun people to play with. I can always expect them to bring competition to the table. I'm looking for a clan that has fun, but is at the same time competitive and serious.
I've been around CS:S since I was 12, I am a very experienced player, I use to Scrim when cal was around.
I am currently starting a new job in a medical field, I will be getting paid well, I may work late shifts, so I could be on any time during the day, some nights I'll be on, it all depends on my schedule. I'll find that out soon, I'm always on daily. I love to have a good time, I like a challenge, and I play many other competitive games as well.
Hold on, we will be evaluating your application. Wish you good luck.
Luck mate. Although I don't believe nightwatch is competitive.
_RemiX, post: 90960, member: 3519 Wrote:Luck mate. Although I don't believe nightwatch is competitive.
you want me to hate you?
_RemiX, post: 90960, member: 3519 Wrote:Luck mate. Although I don't believe nightwatch is competitive.

I sure am not.
Thank you for your interest in becoming Night Watch. We carefully evaluated your application.

Denied. Closed.