(wL) Forums

Full Version: Battle Net Profile Pimper Recoded and Remade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was reading on the forums through old posts. Some one replied to Kut-'s Program The Profile Pimper. I looked at it and was like meh thats easy. So sense he stopped coding his i remade it with a new look and code. I will admit its pretty ugly but its v1 and is going to updated for looks mainly. The main code should be fine other wise.

What Did I Add?
- Online Profile Database (you can upload custom profiles and any one who uses the program can view them!
- easy access to Default profiles
- Got rid of all the fucking pop ups :|

Plans?
- Make a nicer looking GUI

I am taking suggestions for any one that wants to throw them my way!
I will also be releasing the code once I finish the project Smile.

Download
v1.0 - http://www.mediafire.com/?4ffok4y4dcpswcs

Screen Shot
[Image: u49qvdd9zcku8hlfg.jpg]
()¯)```````¯)
)))))l ///_ ¯` ` ` ` l l l '/////=====*=l
/../-' ¯ ¯ ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~NIce one and thanks~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
lol yep Smile
Looks good man. This was such a long time ago. I done forgot how to code! haha, good work though.
KuT, post: 92852, member: 17023 Wrote:Looks good man. This was such a long time ago. I done forgot how to code! haha, good work though.
got to admit the way your program was written was SHIT LOL not trying to be mean :\ i actually am going to update this soon as the host where everything was hosted is going to change Smile
PaSS, post: 93112, member: 350 Wrote:got to admit the way your program was written was SHIT LOL not trying to be mean :\

Definitely being mean. lol. But I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I was simply making it to see if i could do it. Something must of been decent about it because it inspired you to re code it Tongue
KuT, post: 93119, member: 17023 Wrote:Definitely being mean. lol. But I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I was simply making it to see if i could do it. Something must of been decent about it because it inspired you to re code it :p

knightrider posted on it saying add a public database to it so im like i could do that Smile so did Smile plus i knew it could of been in a better way :\

Double post

database was removed

pretty sure program does not work any more