(wL) Forums

Full Version: GO BERZERK - CEVO GO Main Division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So CEVO Season 2 has just been announced. Unfortunately, they did not add a main division or cash prize to the CS:S division, which means BERZERK will totally be 100% focused on Global Offensive in order to try our hand at getting that $$$. We will be playing the Main division (applications start next week, we've had discussions with CEVO admins and should find no trouble getting into it after winning source open and having a roster of very solid players). 1250$ cash prize pool for main, free to play.

http://www.cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5085/

Current roster:

mahone
Saber
xstrata
Trapped
cedd
Jesse james
alexx-. (also known as 5NADO)
devious (?)
signa (?)
ultma (?)

stay tuned Wink
What about ESEA-Open! :eek:
uhhh trapped and devious are in charge of that, i'm not. registration ends in a few days lol, should buckle down on them
I like the about us section of your roster page.
thanks brah
I'm willing to be part of the GO roster if you would allow me to.
lin3ar, post: 91261, member: 795 Wrote:I'm willing to be part of the GO roster if you would allow me to.
WTF YOU SAID YOU HATED GO.
I SEE HOW IT IS.
Riser, post: 91268, member: 992 Wrote:WTF YOU SAID YOU HATED GO.
I SEE HOW IT IS.

Source is dead, that's why.
lin3ar, post: 91261, member: 795 Wrote:I'm willing to be part of the GO roster if you would allow me to.

i'm going to ask the rest of the team what they think. I'll get back to you shortly.

joker play csgo and youll be on team lol you lazy fratbro. go grade some more undergraduate lab reports or something
I already play GO, brah.