(wL) Forums

Full Version: SkyKevin's Nightwatch Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Name in game
SkyKevin The Great And Powerful Wizard Of Bangazoo
-Steam id

[FONT=Consolas][I] 251 months old or 1,093 weeks old or 7,653 days old or 183,673 hours old or 11,020,412 minutes old or 661,224,728 seconds old[/FONT][/I]
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits).
HDK - otherwise known as High Definition Killing - otherwise known as HDK
-Why Night Watch
I have watched Night Watch as one could watch that which is watched. Through the scandals and sandals and crazy door handles I cannot settle for one. The least we can do is remember the truth about all of the times we've had fun. least it to say I can think of this way as the one clan I know will be fun. For the less I commit I wont give a bit of the time it takes for this to run. so let me be clear there is no more fear as the days will be bright as the sun.
-About yourself

I like long walks on the beach, Long hikes in the mountains, Long trudges through the snow, long rowes through the water, and long machete-ing through the jungle. I am an Ideal person with a love of art and poetry that would rival that of picasso and leonardo divinci. I play videogames to drown out the endless abyss that is this world and hope one day to serve as a national pilot fighting viva le resistance once north korea takes over and there is nothing but a large white tower in the middle of Bangaladesh to serve as a reminder of our cruel cruel ways. I am rightful supreme leader of the southern half of the continent and my middle name is Bingo like the dog.
Must been accumulative IQ level of at least 80 if you combine all HDK members... Keep getting members and eventually you will reach that magic 100 and become a collective mind of an average person!