(wL) Forums

Full Version: MoistTitties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm sure few of you know me from the scrim server, I've been on there for a few months. I decided why not start using forums, so here I am. I will start being active in more than just scrim servers. Just a little about myself, my name is Ryan, I'm from Northeastern Minnesota, I like football, hanging out with friends, and partying. I'm not the best counterstrike player, but I have fun and that's all that matters. I don't take this game seriously so I usually go negative, but oh well. See you guys around. Smile
Hey Moist! Nice to see you finally regging on the forums! Welcome!
Sup, I'm ruplayer, you flashed me on scrim server today, welcome to forums=)
Moriarty, post: 91640, member: 9168 Wrote:Sup, I'm ruplayer, you flashed me on scrim server today, welcome to forums=)
Who you kid? I'm just kidding. Haha thanks.
MoistTits, post: 91641, member: 16968 Wrote:Who you kid? I'm just kidding. Haha thanks.
Yea, you're a live example of ruplayer's mercy. Teamflashed me and still not banned. I wasn't in my usual Moriarty mood.
Moriarty, post: 91642, member: 9168 Wrote:Yea, you're a live example of ruplayer's mercy. Teamflashed me and still not banned. I wasn't in my usual Moriarty mood.
I hardly ever team flash, let alone buy flashes.
Hey Moist, I'm WanteD and you stopped the whole team yesterday at scrim, cause you wanted to drop the bomb, welcome Smile
Mr. WanteD, post: 91665, member: 16790 Wrote:Hey Moist, I'm WanteD and you stopped the whole team yesterday at scrim, cause you wanted to drop the bomb, welcome Smile
Thanks. I may not be the best at scrimming, but I'm improving more and more.xD

Double post

cucubelu, post: 91639, member: 15378 Wrote:Hey Moist! Nice to see you finally regging on the forums! Welcome!
Thanks. XD
Hey Moist Big Grin
Welcome to the forums.
$UmerK1000$, post: 91716, member: 16583 Wrote:Hey Moist Big Grin
Welcome to the forums.
Thanks.