(wL) Forums

Full Version: less ping in asia servers!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
today was the day i got the lowest ping i ever got in wl servers!!!
today in wl asia dust 2 my ping was between 200-300.....thats awesomee......its was 600 and now 250!!!...thats great.....i think the prob is fixed....lets see tomorrow.....if i get the low ping tomorrow...i will think the prob is fixed

feeling so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Dude wat u hv done??
You're both getting nice outgoing routes from our Singapore servers. If BSNL fixes the return path, you'll both easily have 70ms ping.
how can you even play this game when you're at a 100ms+ disadvantage from other players, i would ragequit so hard, you have to shoot players before they get where they are. Although you can do some dumb interp AWP'ing Mike style. Impossible to hit him lol, he will peek at you at a corner and kill you with awp and you won't even see him doing it until after you're dead.
I was playing in the asia servers once. Laggy as shit with 150 ping. And im in Canada so i dont get how you guys think 250 ping is good lol. I usually get 60 ping on regular servers.
even with 600 ping we kill Wink
But knifing is Hard With Even 150 Ping :eek:
M. Bison, post: 91666, member: 359 Wrote:You're both getting nice outgoing routes from our Singapore servers. If BSNL fixes the return path, you'll both easily have 70ms ping.
BSNL is worst cant we just email them and tell them TO FUCK THEMSELVES and fix the return path??

Sorry for the abusive lang but BSNL woth it and bison thanks in advance
Grim is already in contact with them. Supposedly, their support staff is escalating the issue. Maybe they will finally fix the routes?
ceddeeoo, post: 91671, member: 9052 Wrote:how can you even play this game when you're at a 100ms+ disadvantage from other players, i would ragequit so hard, you have to shoot players before they get where they are. Although you can do some dumb interp AWP'ing Mike style. Impossible to hit him lol, he will peek at you at a corner and kill you with awp and you won't even see him doing it until after you're dead.
It's not any different hitting a high pinger compared to a low pinger. The only shitty part both to the player and other players of having a 200ms ping is that your shots get delayed(aka lerping).
Pages: 1 2 3 4