(wL) Forums

Full Version: welp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i guess ima start playing css more, watch out, nah just kidding i suck =P
i play css more for the interaction more than anything...

but css is one of those games where any specific outcome is unpredictable..as there are enough variables to cause a "surprise"..which gives the players amusement..and thats why we play games.
well, it's either this or bf3, i played that yesterday for a bit, but got bored Sad, i'll give this a try for a few weeks maybe
henry, post: 91920, member: 395 Wrote:well, it's either this or bf3, i played that yesterday for a bit, but got bored Sad, i'll give this a try for a few weeks maybe
come 24/7 office server in afternoons you'll have fun for sure))
Mr. WanteD, post: 91921, member: 16790 Wrote:come 24/7 office server in afternoons you'll have fun for sure))
Wanted will be camping in the bathrooms, he'll show you a fun time for sure.
joker8baller, post: 91928, member: 835 Wrote:Wanted will be camping in the bathrooms, he'll show you a fun time for sure.
i'm easy to kill
Mr. WanteD, post: 91929, member: 16790 Wrote:i'm easy to kill
Andddddddddddddd you missed the joke.
joker8baller, post: 91930, member: 835 Wrote:Andddddddddddddd you missed the joke.
Andddddd I missed it too...
Moriarty, post: 91941, member: 9168 Wrote:Andddddd I missed it too...
people who like vodka are missing this kind of jokes
joker8baller, post: 91928, member: 835 Wrote:Wanted will be camping in the bathrooms, he'll show you a fun time for sure.
other way around, I wait in the bathroom praying on the unexpected Smile