(wL) Forums

Full Version: Helicopter crash on my campus today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty fucking crazy! Here is a snap shot I managed to take on my phone!

No causalities except for a Nissan... that clearly deserved to be annihilated!

[attachment=1911]
God dammit assassin.. I said kill cucu WITHOUT attracting attention. ..
this hdk vs nw rivalry has gone too far
Was he supposed to crash it into the building by the window I was sitting at?! :eek:
cucubelu, post: 91967, member: 15378 Wrote:Was he supposed to crash it into the building by the window I was sitting at?! :eek:
With words [SIZE=16px]allahu akba[/SIZE]r... just to draw attention away you know.
Moriarty, post: 91970, member: 9168 Wrote:With words [SIZE=16px]allahu akba[/SIZE]r... just to draw attention away you know.
I am sure I would have probably not noticed a helicopter flying into the building straight at me... was focused on that stupid exam! Last one before graduation -.-
cucubelu, post: 91974, member: 15378 Wrote:I am sure I would have probably not noticed a helicopter flying into the building straight at me... was focused on that stupid exam! Last one before graduation -.-
Yeah, happens all the time in Hawaii...
Moriarty, post: 91976, member: 9168 Wrote:Yeah, happens all the time in Hawaii...
Most exciting thing we have had happen to us since Pearly Harbor 1941! :O
cucubelu, post: 91977, member: 15378 Wrote:Most exciting thing we have had happen to us since Pearly Harbor 1941! :O
I mean happens all the time unlike meteors that kill dinosaurs really rare.
cucubelu, post: 91977, member: 15378 Wrote:Most exciting thing we have had happen to us since Pearly Harbor 1941! :O
Too soon? Ya, too soon...:p
Pages: 1 2