(wL) Forums

Full Version: Update to 1.5.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
$UmerK1000$, post: 92197, member: 16583 Wrote:oh ok thanks camper and im gonna make a village/town. Dont fuck with it
I wont. i will Get Some cobblestone,wood,Grass Saplings And Go To the Nether(Idk The name I said is right) Build A Home, live.

Double post

Striker, post: 92170, member: 16525 Wrote:any1 have a free minecraft key?
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/mc.exe?w=...ixHvpUI-JQ
Just Put A Random Name And Force Update
|Cam|Per, post: 92239, member: 16797 Wrote:I wont. i will Get Some cobblestone,wood,Grass Saplings And Go To the Nether(Idk The name I said is right) Build A Home, live.

Double post

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/mc.exe?w=...ixHvpUI-JQ
Just Put A Random Name And Force Update
grass saplings? its called seeds. and yes its nether. Hey you could be my neighbor! Yes do that build your house right next to mine its at the end of the npc village.

Double post

[Image: 6j0ig2.png]

Double post

+ theres a cave opening to the right that has coal, iron and if you dig down there will be diamonds, redstone, lapis and obsidian.
Gonffs, i made a house beside yours. Big Grin
[Image: 3zcrwtmspn7nud6me5t.jpg]

And someone has stolen my stuff. wtf
Angel, post: 92588, member: 1570 Wrote:Gonffs, i made a house beside yours. Big Grin
[Image: 3zcrwtmspn7nud6me5t.jpg]

And someone has stolen my stuff. wtf
where is that im gonna go build my house by yours

Double post

nvm.
Your sheep fucked each other so i took their baby's and made my own sheep farm.
I also made a carrot farm and a wheat farm + Improved a lot on my shitty house and turned it into an epic house!
All I need now is iron and more ore cause you hogged all of it.
$UmerK1000$, post: 92599, member: 16583 Wrote:Your sheep fucked each other so i took their baby's and made my own sheep farm.
I also made a carrot farm and a wheat farm + Improved a lot on my shitty house and turned it into an epic house!
All I need now is iron and more ore cause you hogged all of it.
:p we can dig together. You can also use the obsidian generator to generate cobblestones, just don't put the redstone
Angel, post: 92610, member: 1570 Wrote::p we can dig together. You can also use the obsidian generator to generate cobblestones, just don't put the redstone
Im adding you on steam so in case you want to play sometime.
$UmerK1000$, post: 92635, member: 16583 Wrote:Im adding you on steam so in case you want to play sometime.
i was playing.
Angel, post: 92636, member: 1570 Wrote:im playing now.
Cant play right now Sad
But... i can play in an hour... fine with u?
$UmerK1000$, post: 92637, member: 16583 Wrote:Cant play right now Sad
But... i can play in an hour... fine with u?
ok, i can play csConfused now.
|Cam|Per, post: 92177, member: 16797 Wrote:Download The 'Official Minecraft Client' Dont Fill The Username And PW And Force Update
You Need To update/Install Java For This
http://www.gamerspoint.org/download/minecraft
Dude, isn't it a official one. It seems not a cracked one.
Pages: 1 2 3