(wL) Forums

Full Version: Populate Pop Maps 1 (HDK event)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All are welcome to attend this event. This will be on this upcoming Monday at 4pm PST. This will be a fun event where we can all just hangout and game together. I'll do some draws for prize giveaways to players who come and participate. This will replace the HDK pubcrawl for that Monday. Since the server is empty anyways we will be doing some fun shenanigans such as 1hp round, drug round, and something I created called chaos round. (a bunch of random players will be switched teams at a random point in the map, meaning some ct will have T skins for that round, and vice versa. We will be fucking around as long as the server population remains low. If and once the server takes on a life of its own, we will gradually lessen our disturbances and let it be.

If anyone would like to offer any prizes for the draws/giveaways that would be spectacular. Ill mainly be giving away games under 10$ on steam. maybe a copy of csgo or something. we will see.

Hope to see you all there.
I wanna join hueeeeee
Assassin CanT Attend That Sad 293.87ms (Latency: 146.93ms)
I bet you I can.
for A Minute? or Admins Does Not Have any ping Restrictions?
till i get bored
Ok I Lose
Ping limits doesn't work on me Big Grin
HOW DO U KNOW WHERE I LIVE RISER?
Pages: 1 2 3 4