(wL) Forums

Full Version: Good bye [flame/admire]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DISREGARD THIS ITS DRAMA GUYS. #PenguinIsAFag

Mg is now probably gonna go to shit since the main admin that went on the aerver is gone. (RIP PLATFORM) You have all those and barely any of em go to MG. Very rarely do i see any admin in there. But before platform got banned he was on everyday in the server, did his job. You just had to take him seriousky when he wanted to resign. Again i maybe wrong. I know it was his choice blah blah. Tl;dr im leaving wl since the admins on mg donr fucking exist.

Much Concern,
Penguin
I check MG/Play everytime there is a map I like, I know Ptk and a few others also play there. Although, if someone is breaking the rules, you can just press y > @"Need admin in MG server, Player is breaking rules" and an admin will come to check the problem...
Like i said i might be wrong. Im still leaving the guy that was there 24/7 isnt there anymore. I know it was his choice, well this is mine.
Platform deceided to use hacks, he got what he deserved. Even though he used them to make sure he couldn't play csConfused anymore, he still deserved it. But my point is you don't need an admin constantly on the server, like I said just send a message in-game and an admin will come help you. Never asked you to not quit, just don't like the fact that you hate on the MG server.
Im hating on the mg server? You're talking to the kid that has put out countless hours into thats server just so he could be around with a good community. Ive established it was his decision. And im saying this is mine. I get the fact yes some roots and one admin get on every now and then. And when i decided to be an annoyance i highly doubt any of the admins would trust me. All im saying is mg was my favorite, but half the people on the server are a bunch b-r's that dont speak english and then the other half is 12 year old kiddos that dont know wrf admin is. Thats always been like that. My other reasoning is look at how many regs were denied last summer for admin apps. I dont wanna hear they didnt have the criteria or they were to young because i know for a damn fact yuru show maturity and still cares a fuck ton about the server. Neo cares as well alot at that. Tina applied denied. I apllied denied. Most of the regs appied got denied. Except for shadows in which i dont fucking see on anymore. There is probably reasoning behind that.
Goodbye!
God damn this iphones keyboard yuri*

Double post

Applied*
Nobody cares you 12 year old drama queen. Go take your uneducated crap elsewhere. Kids
Im not trying to start "drama" i just wanna be heard.
"Goodbye" stays and waits for responses....

Drama. We aint your mom. No matter how big of a scene you make in the ice cream isle, you aint getting shit.

Theres better ways to be heard.
Pages: 1 2 3