(wL) Forums

Full Version: All I did In a round....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Happened today-
[attachment=2047] Killed5 People (In1 Round) And Got Awped After That -_-

2nd[attachment=2048]Jacs- Clean Sweep

I know There Is MANY better Than Me But this MY best

Yeah I ping Mask
Theres no reason to ping mask. The server wont kick you or anything.

btw his real ping is like 250+
try playing in pop maps 2/office/dust 2 you will encounter more resistance hehe
ceddeeoo, post: 93235, member: 9052 Wrote:try playing in pop maps 2/office/dust 2 you will encounter more resistance hehe
Resistance is futile...
Or Scrim with them it's more futile...
Played On Scrim (ASIA) In starting i was Getting A 2 kdr After That I started Downloading And Was getting .25 Kdr (Map2warmup) And 0-4 in Nuke

Double post

Ask Manky And 2 KDR proof Before Dloading
|Cam|Per, post: 93307, member: 16797 Wrote:Played On Scrim (ASIA) In starting i was Getting A 2 kdr After That I started Downloading And Was getting .25 Kdr (Map2warmup) And 0-4 in Nuke

Double post

Its warmup, half of the players in their is either typing/afk/knifing Big Grin But, just play more and you will improve eventually Smile
|Cam|Per, post: 93307, member: 16797 Wrote:Played On Scrim (ASIA) In starting i was Getting A 2 kdr After That I started Downloading And Was getting .25 Kdr (Map2warmup) And 0-4 in Nuke

Double post

I play 3 scrims daily you will get better once you play more Smile.
And here is a link to my cevo team i created myself Big Grin
http://www.cevo.com/event/css-season2/roster/5188/
Booo !! Wink
$UmerK1000$, post: 93325, member: 16583 Wrote:I play 3 scrims daily you will get better once you play more Smile.
And here is a link to my cevo team i created myself Big Grin
http://www.cevo.com/event/css-season2/roster/5188/

Merk... Need any players on your team? Lol yes I am under 18 and it seems like you guys need a little help (1-16 ouch) I'm not that good but we can try scrimming once or twice?
Pages: 1 2