(wL) Forums

Full Version: VICE Documentary: Medical Sex Workers [NSFW-ishhhh]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk[/video]
i watch a lot of vice docs when i'm bored, mostly the travel docs, they're super eye opening and informative. I love all the in-the-field work they do, doing first hands on interviews with the people that actually matter in the issue they're addressing. They make a lot of other journalists look like pussies. gonna watch that one in a bit spart thks for da link
A cripple gets more action than me.

-Hangs self-
how about the crippled ladies?

they should cover that. i'm not sure which guy would volunteer for that though...

or maybe.....

[Image: 29856722.jpg]
Spartacus, post: 93890, member: 1060 Wrote:how about the crippled ladies?

they should cover that. i'm not sure which guy would volunteer for that though...

or maybe.....

[Image: 29856722.jpg]

The reason I can foresee why they likely don't offer this to crippled women is that it can so easily be abused by sex offenders. How difficult would it be to screen out all the possible bad-intentioned men from such an occupation? Japan especially has a serious problem with sex offenders, not to mention child molesters/rapists getting off with very light sentences.

White Hands... such an appropriate name.

In all seriousness though, that was one moving and sad documentary.

"Disabled people are humans too."
So true.