(wL) Forums

Full Version: CSS Stats resetting over and over again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello there.
after version 77 of css (nosteam user), each time i connect to a server i have 1000 points. i play a bit, k:d changes and i leave later. when i'm back, it's back to 1000 points and 0:0
no matter how many times i installed the game again and patched it to latest version, the same thing keeps happening. it means that i can't get points since they will be gone in disconnect/connect, and i think i can't get banned. (i might get banned but will have a new steam id upon reconnect)
i haven't changed anything with my internet connection or pc.
any help STOPPING this and getting a unique id? thanks
try downloading the latest full game of css. You will still get banned (ban evasion) if you cheat.
well i did it twice Big Grin installed twice, the weird thing is that the game works perfect on my friends (6 friends)'s pc's, while i'm always getting this problem

i will retry that in few days
Find the stats.bin file somewhere in your CS Source folder. This file keeps track of your stats and achievements, if you haven't realized yet. Then copy & paste it to where the game application is (which should be in CS Source 2013).
well stats.bin is already in the same folder with the game executable. if i delete it, achievements are reset, the file is recreated and the problem persists. i even had an older version of the game, took stats.bin from it and got a LOT of achievements i already had, but that still doesn't help.
Buy the game, you'll have a SteamID and it'll be fixed.
if that was possible in my area, i would've done it long time ago. but sadly it isn't
Where are you from? You should contact w4rkr4ft about this. Try messaging him here or in their forums.
well i told nosteam he tried to help me but it didnt work. also tried using optizone ru css and didn't work too.
so right now i know it's my internet/laptop that is the problem.

now the new question is does anyone know how to change steamID? maybe if i figure out how i might be able to stop it....
this is once after i connected:
[attachment=2071]and this is after reconnecting:[attachment=2072]
This shouldn't happen even if your IP changes.
Pages: 1 2