(wL) Forums

Full Version: HDK is not allowed in aliases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Not saying that DK was right but I am here to bring to the forums the additional attention required for you roots to also monitor the chat logs instead of reading it when somebody report it.
For example, this guy only got a two day gag when he should easily deserve more for making racial remarks

http://war-lords.net/threads/player-problem.10752/
Black Blood, post: 93983, member: 14933 Wrote:Not saying that DK was right but I am here to bring to the forums the additional attention required for you roots to also monitor the chat logs instead of reading it when somebody report it.
For example, this guy only got a two day gag when he should easily deserve more for making racial remarks

http://war-lords.net/threads/player-problem.10752/

That was his first offence, that's why I gave him 2 days. DK has been doing this for months, warned many times, banned many times, and continued doing so.
This is one of my many examples. Just saying there is alot more out there. Besides DK have never really been reported(I might be wrong). Unlike that guy he got reported to the Forums. I am sure that guy would continue without that report.
Black Blood, post: 93985, member: 14933 Wrote:This is one of my many examples. Just saying there is alot more out there. Besides DK have never really been reported(I might be wrong). Unlike that guy he got reported to the Forums. I am sure that guy would continue without that report.

DK has been banned 6 times before this. Also has been reported many times through steam chat. and About that Pandora guy, if he continues doing it, he will be gagged longer and even permanently if he doesn't stop.
Black Blood, post: 93985, member: 14933 Wrote:This is one of my many examples. Just saying there is alot more out there. Besides DK have never really been reported(I might be wrong). Unlike that guy he got reported to the Forums. I am sure that guy would continue without that report.

If you find something in game that you deem is against our rules please bring it to forums. Make a post and include the persons name/steamid and a demo/screenshot. That is an easy way to report ppl.
_RemiX, post: 93972, member: 3519 Wrote:Now you are getting a perm ban. Thank you for admitting you are purposely provoking admins. Talk to bison or Matt to get it dropped lower.

Ban appeal is up, so I'm waiting.
_RemiX, post: 93987, member: 3519 Wrote:If you find something in game that you deem is against our rules please bring it to forums. Make a post and include the persons name/steamid and a demo/screenshot. That is an easy way to report ppl.

You have mistaken what I am trying to imply. I am being the middle man and saying some are getting away with it and some might be caught and get ban for a month which I see it as very unfair. I know DK did was wrong but I am also trying to say that there are many people out there breaking the rules. Besides it's not my job to report every single person i see, I am here to enjoy playing the server. We report them to make admin work easier but you guys should really check the logs frequently
Black Blood, post: 93990, member: 14933 Wrote:You have mistaken what I am trying to imply. I am being the middle man and saying some are getting away with it and some might be caught and get ban for a month which I see it as very unfair. I know DK did was wrong but I am also trying to say that there are many people out there breaking the rules. Besides it's not my job to report every single person i see, I am here to enjoy playing the server. We report them to make admin work easier but you guys should really check the logs frequently

Perm. Remix got mad and changed it lol
Being the Middle Man, I assume DK served his ban of the Clan tag incident -
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...458&Submit

but then was perm ban for misconduct .
DK, post: 93991, member: 3039 Wrote:Perm. Remix got mad and changed it lol

Do you not understand how fucking ignorant you're making yourself out to be?

Rule Number 235728357 - Don't piss off the waiter serving you food.
Rule Number 235728357 subparagraph a - Don't shit where you eat.
Rule Number 235728357 subparagraph b - If you want a ban appealed, don't piss of the people banning you. Moron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5