(wL) Forums

Full Version: Well, banned for bhopping, Good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Betty White, post: 94777, member: 16998 Wrote:╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

"REJECTED

SMAC bans for perfect jumps (after 20 of them). One perfect jump is already pretty impossible to get without memory scanning the game (cheats).

-CLOSED-"

owned. bye bye now
DK, post: 94787, member: 3039 Wrote:I dont know what your problem is but anyway.. Yeah, im banned so what? This aint your business so you stfu and suck a dick while taking care of your own businesses. If you were smart enough you would know that the appeal still open, which means it's not ever yet. Dumbass.
You are slightly annoying, that's all he meant to say. And you are already banned in game.
Betty White, post: 94699, member: 16998 Wrote:I don't think it was the hyper scrolling, i was using shift to go faster, I think I was going to fast and SMAC didn't like it. But say what you'd like about my situation.
yeah, smac didn't like you because you were stupid enough to use shift to go faster
DK, post: 94787, member: 3039 Wrote:I dont know what your problem is but anyway.. Yeah, im banned so what? This aint your business so you stfu and suck a dick while taking care of your own businesses. If you were smart enough you would know that the appeal still open, which means it's not ever yet. Dumbass.

DK , we all would be appreciated if you were the one who stfu and stop provoking people .

Double post

[attachment=2077] Wow , what a coward . Striker wrote this and deleted it .
I learned 2 things today. Haters gonna hate and the only way to get rid of them is saying on your mind:" You don't have control of my life". Smart people gets allies and dumb people try to get enemies.
To get a perfect jump, you need to press space or the mouse wheel has to turn around 15 times, I get about 20 and up, but whatever, I relate back to my last post. ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Betty White, post: 94876, member: 16998 Wrote:To get a perfect jump, you need to press space or the mouse wheel has to turn around 15 times, I get about 20 and up, but whatever, I relate back to my last post. ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Are you still here? Longest good bye possible!
Ghosty, post: 94822, member: 15215 Wrote:DK , we all would be appreciated if you were the one who stfu and stop provoking people .

Double post

[attachment=2077] Wow , what a coward . Striker wrote this and deleted it .
idiot i didnt delete it....some mods have done it
Striker, post: 94893, member: 16525 Wrote:idiot i didnt delete it....some mods have done it

so why are you flaming me ? you don't even know me .

P.S

Don't try to gain cheap publicity just by flaming someone . It makes you look very childish . Or is it you are just childish ?
Can we lock this thread?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8