(wL) Forums

Full Version: How I feel wL today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I posted this thread in this section because it was MY personal opinion and not really a discussion or suggestion.

I started to play CS:S back in December 2010 using a non steam version of the game. The servers same as it was configured today, the only servers for the non steam players to enjoy online. By some time I joined the forum, it was a very friendly with more active members. Still there were trollers, spammers, cheaters and every disruptive player just like any server. wL was becoming more popular and the servers didn't have enough space to handle all the players. I also enjoyed that Night Watch and Angry Animals were top clans disputing for power in wL. Everyone wanted to be in those clans in that time.The MG wasn't really that sort of popular in that days as of today. Thanks to Bison and the owners they expanded the server slots, also adding new servers and our very old forum was changed to what we see today.
( Deleting some content also)

As the time passes there are also bad changes from that time. Most of the members in the forum stopped playing CS:S for several reasons and the only ones that I feel they are alive today are the admins right now. As CS:GO was announced even few of us left CS:S and started switching to GO. The behavior in the players were going worse where I just killed a dude and he yells at mic saying nigg*.

Nowadays I feel like a complete stranger at my home and the last ones of Angry Animals using the clan tag.
So... Do you still remember me? You was active on sniper server as i remember.
Knowpain, post: 95965, member: 1105 Wrote:So... Do you still remember me? You was active on sniper server as i remember.
Yes, I still remember you in fact you were better than me since I started playing.
Old memories of sniper server. The Three of us raped that server apart. I remember being top 10 for ages.
I remmeber when I was #1 on MG back like a year ago lol.
I remember when blood lust was here.
Neo//._., post: 95973, member: 14824 Wrote:I remember when blood lust was here.

around his time the mg server was the best.
before that it was just maps like mustang saturday fallout
nowadays half the people overplay maps, the other half fight against overplayed maps
but hey, old members are being replaced by new ones!
I remember the first person i met was Cas and his "IU" team.
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 95964, member: 4756' Wrote:I posted this thread in this section because it was MY personal opinion and not really a discussion or suggestion.

I started to play CS:S back in December 2010 using a non steam version of the game. The servers same as it was configured today, the only servers for the non steam players to enjoy online. By some time I joined the forum, it was a very friendly with more active members. Still there were trollers, spammers, cheaters and every disruptive player just like any server. wL was becoming more popular and the servers didn't have enough space to handle all the players. I also enjoyed that Night Watch and Angry Animals were top clans disputing for power in wL. Everyone wanted to be in those clans in that time.The MG wasn't really that sort of popular in that days as of today. Thanks to Bison and the owners they expanded the server slots, also adding new servers and our very old forum was changed to what we see today.
( Deleting some content also)

As the time passes there are also bad changes from that time. Most of the members in the forum stopped playing CS:S for several reasons and the only ones that I feel they are alive today are the admins right now. As CS:GO was announced even few of us left CS:S and started switching to GO. The behavior in the players were going worse where I just killed a dude and he yells at mic saying nigg*.

Nowadays I feel like a complete stranger at my home and the last ones of Angry Animals using the clan tag.

I feel ya.

ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 95999, member: 1732 Wrote:but hey, old members are being replaced by new douchebag ones!
Pages: 1 2 3 4