(wL) Forums

Full Version: Thought I should say something!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name's Warden Stillwater
http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamewarden/

Yeah I play a LOT of Minigames Primarily, currently Rank 74 on the server with about 4 days net play on Minigames.
RL age: 21

EDIT 2: I am aware I kinda sometimes go crazy with my words (See GameME stats if you don't believe me) and sometimes thinks (oh no, I am talking bad on a server meant to be fit for all ages, yet I play with people who always do worse then me... I try to keep it clean lol)

Favorite maps:
1) Paul's Multigames (when no pros are on)
2) LT Galaxy V5
3) XIX Multigames X3

I also play Counter Strike Global Offensive, and many other games. Overall, I am an all-around gamer who plays many different things. I also manage an online business that sometimes takes up a lot of time. But, overall, its fun to play with people on Minigames, the community is great and I always am looking forward to facing off against the truely great players in a test of skill.

edit: -snip-

Without skill, what is Minigames? It's not even real games, its just a grain of sand.

I have 114 Competitive Mode match victories in Global Offensive and currently in the Gold Nova I Skill Group.
I thought I should say.... nvm.
welcome to the forums!
Welcome to forums ! Big Grin
Welcome to the forums! Glad you popped in and introduced yourself! Smile
I've played MG with you recently! Welcome to the forums! Big Grin You're not too shabby of a player. Smile I look forward to kickin' it with you in MG more in the future.
Just one thing.. Don't play warmcup at 3am