(wL) Forums

Full Version: Devious - Im Done With wL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Mr.Tea, post: 97039, member: 1006 Wrote:Do you give admin classes? I'm sure that will help supplement your csConfused private lessons. Just quote me a price. I would like to be a legit proof admin....o wait you retired. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha. How was your csConfused 401k? Did they contribute? Match? Any clue of what I am talking about? Ask your parents, they are probably near you.
Moriarty, post: 97055, member: 9168 Wrote:The whole helmut's retirement plan makes me lol
Good, you shitty admins can stick together.

Tea, I ran the #1 surf/rpg server for 2 years, probably long before you had css. Keep tryin tho faggot.
POOR BABY Helmut is throwing a temper tantrum lets give him a pacifer and his teddy maybe he will take a nap and come back to reality Smile
helmut^, post: 97185, member: 943 Wrote:Good, you shitty admins can stick together.

Tea, I ran the #1 surf/rpg server for 2 years, probably long before you had css. Keep tryin tho faggot.
I hope you have that on your résumé. I guess you retired from running servers too. Some would just say you just rage quitted. Nah, that's too severe...nobody would ever believe that helmut would rage quit at anything.
PaSS, post: 97189, member: 350 Wrote:POOR BABY Helmut is throwing a temper tantrum lets give him a pacifer and his teddy maybe he will take a nap and come back to reality Smile

Naps are awesome. He doesn't deserve anything awesome with his attitude.
Eternal, post: 97257, member: 478 Wrote:Naps are awesome. He doesn't deserve anything awesome with his attitude.
he probably has lack of sex, that could be a reason why he is bitching so hard. someone get him a slut, this would probably change his attitude(not sure tho).
Eternal, post: 97257, member: 478 Wrote:Naps are awesome. He doesn't deserve anything awesome with his attitude.

This is very true but i still thought it was funny Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6