(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hiya Roger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats it like being butthurt all the time
I don't think he visits the forums but yeah he does rage at time
Please be aware that he has brought to my attention your and others' continued impersonation of his name/avatar and that he feels harassed. I have already given multiple warnings today and there will be no more warnings to follow except for this. You have been warned.
what's going on here.
ceddeeoo, post: 96706, member: 9052 Wrote:Please be aware that he has brought to my attention your and others' continued impersonation of his name/avatar and that he feels harassed. I have already given multiple warnings today and there will be no more warnings to follow except for this. You have been warned.

Please. There was some random guy who had never been on the server named Roger, and Roger started flaming him for having the same name. We all changed our names to Roger for at most 10 minutes because thats what was left on the map, and Roger started losing his shit because he has no sense of humor. I'm only cool with this if he gets a warning for telling people to constantly shut the fuck up when they're either just talking or making calls (now THAT is harassment). He sits and screams like a bitch every fucking map. He'll get respect when he gives it. That being said. Are you seriously warning me because I changed my name to Roger for 10 minutes? It's fucking Roger. If you want me to report him every time he harasses someone I'd be glad to.
I have only ever seen Roger join the difficult side of any map, and have much respect for the unstacker.
Yeah I've seen Roger playing for at least a year now and I have no qualms