(wL) Forums

Full Version: ruplayer picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kid is so fucking ugly he takes down every pic posted of him.
Go beat your girl more you russian bitch.
Why?

Just... Why?
I know we're Russian, and I know we look awesome =)

You are Jealous man, because you only get to see your css league stuff, but don't get to live your life. Retire already.
Eternal, post: 97192, member: 478 Wrote:Why?

Just... Why?
there are so many things that we might not understand. one of them is peoples' stupidity. idk whether people are born with such phenomenon or they gain it year by year.
aww night watch butt buddies to the rescue. how cute guise Smile
sexuawka, post: 97196, member: 7315 Wrote:there are so many things that we might not understand. one of them is peoples' stupidity. idk whether people are born with such phenomenon or they gain it year by year.

theres a reason why someone becomes the most hated player in a community.
chun, post: 97412, member: 639 Wrote:theres a reason why someone becomes the most hated player in a community.
I disagree, I am the most hated person in the community!
There are others who get more complaints than ru. But, like most kids, the world revolves around your desires and feelings. So EVERYONE must believe as you do. Oh, you will go FAR in life. By the way, I WILL have fries with that.....
chun, post: 97412, member: 639 Wrote:theres a reason why someone becomes the most hated player in a community.
everyone has own opinion, and own reasons for hating someone. people are not ideal. we all make mistakes.
helmut^, post: 97400, member: 943 Wrote:aww night watch butt buddies to the rescue. how cute guise Smile
Pages: 1 2 3