(wL) Forums

Full Version: Why can't i play on war-lords servers with cracked steam?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I tried to install css with cracked steam and it worked. I was really happy but then i couldn't connect to war-lords servers.

Can u tell me why or even fix this?
The problem isn't so much of the server, but more of Cracked Steam. Steam always checks if you bought the game when you connect to the server, and since you got it illegally, it'll give you that error, no matter what server you try to connect to.

If you are using nosteam, however, there is a trick. Log onto steam, Go to "Add a Non-steam Game to my library" under the drop down menu of the game tab, and select your nosteam CSS. Now you can play CSS while connected to steam. Keep in mind, it still won't let you into most servers and you may run into some tiny problems.
I am seriously thinking about buying the game and also other games cuz i tried so many ways to unlock the game in steam for free but they dont all fully work.
Thanks anyway
xXThatNubXx, post: 98530, member: 16818 Wrote:The problem isn't so much of the server, but more of Cracked Steam. Steam always checks if you bought the game when you connect to the server, and since you got it illegally, it'll give you that error, no matter what server you try to connect to.

If you are using nosteam, however, there is a trick. Log onto steam, Go to "Add a Non-steam Game to my library" under the drop down menu of the game tab, and select your nosteam CSS. Now you can play CSS while connected to steam. Keep in mind, it still won't let you into most servers and you may run into some tiny problems.
Not really, here's why:

in the rev.ini you'll see this line:

# Allow cracked Steam clients to join your server
#
# Default = True
#
#AllowCracked=True

Bison has set it to False.
So should I buy the game or u r going to do something about it?
You will need to buy the game.
Thanks I was going to buy it anyway but I have a question if I bought the game will my rank be resetted?
Yes.
Don't think about the reset omargh, just buy the game. I think the entire war-lords will reset its points soon.
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 98581, member: 1732 Wrote:Don't think about the reset omargh, just buy the game. I think the entire war-lords will reset its points soon.

I think he wants to keep his overall stats, not the current one.
Pages: 1 2