(wL) Forums

Full Version: remember uooyd??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KYEyIGLRqW0[/video]
^^^ is phoon really bhoping or scripting?....i know this is pretty old but i stilll have a doubt
for those who dont understand what uooyd is: uooyd = phoon upside down and backwards

Double post

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=eVXOXg-FMmE[/video]
see this one of his....how can one climb there!!!!
I think its before all the css patches
Donut, post: 98952, member: 16662 Wrote:I think its before all the css patches

Wow. It is before the patches indeed. I hate valve for updating css (making css worse).
Lmao love the reactions LOL
DareDevil, post: 98956, member: 16627 Wrote:Wow. It is before the patches indeed. I hate valve for updating css (making css worse).
Could be worse...could be GO xD
phoon was legit, he did all that stuff at LANs too. it was before zblock updates for airacceleration and etc...

edit: it was before 66 tick update too. was much easier to bhop on 100 tick
ceddeeoo, post: 98971, member: 9052 Wrote:phoon was legit, he did all that stuff at LANs too. it was before zblock updates for airacceleration and etc...

edit: it was before 66 tick update too. was much easier to bhop on 100 tick

But he didn't do as well as he did using his computer Tongue

Double post

i'd also like to add that this was on a 60hz lcd, with a 125hz mx518. this is MUCH different than a 120hz monitor and a 1000hz deathadder, so im happy with the way i adjusted. the lan took place roughly 6-10 months before the frags of too much for zblock. - Phoon from summer cygamz '08 LAN
cheated blatantly and never did well on client. Every "lan" or "esea admin" you see in his video is a lie.
helmut^, post: 99005, member: 943 Wrote:cheated blatantly and never did well on client. Every "lan" or "esea admin" you see in his video is a lie.

what are you talking about ? frags from phoon too much for zblock was on esea pugs, on client. i remember looking up his pugs back in the day. He wasn't an amazing shot and it's very possible some of those clips where he gets 1deag while hopping is offclient and fake but his bhop was legit.
shealth launch Organner guys pls.
Pages: 1 2