(wL) Forums

Full Version: Salience | Show some love for him guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salience is from South Florida and is an unsigned rap artist. Rap to Salience is about sending a strong message to his audience. He hopes to capture the attention of all the ears that listen to him by making his songs diverse and meaningful every time.
If you want to collab with him, send your parts to the song already recorded with a slot ready for him to hop on it!..in [email protected]

HIS CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/SalienceEnt

HIS OWN WORDS:
"Hey guys, I’m a rapper trying to gain some exposure through YouTube
Unfortunately, it’s extremely difficult to get the attention of the people unless you’re already famous and I don’t have the money or a label to push my music:/
With that said, I’d like to ask you to please check out my channel; I put so much work and meaning into all of my songs… And I promise I don’t suck. Honestly. Smile
Thanks for reading this far… Much love <3"

I bet you all will love him!

Justin Bieber can go and suck now. Fuck Off Bieber!

Double post

just heard his this song : [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hfp-Ck_o0v4[/video]
AWESOME IS THE WORD!!!!!
Now hearing his other songs....hope will like them all
in b4 thavs tries to convince everyone he is salience
Spartacus, post: 99140, member: 1060 Wrote:in b4 thavs tries to convince everyone he is salience
never.......he is awesome...........just awesome!!
I like him better than shokk
Donut, post: 99143, member: 16662 Wrote:I like him better than shokk
idc if u hate me and wanna kill me....but i want u all to love him
Salience is trying to get in your pants!
WHERES THE VIDEO?!

Y U POST IN DIS SECTION WITHOUT A VIDEO? EVERYTHING IS A LIE.

edit wtf i thought this thread was by spart. forgot i had thavs on ignored and his post didnt show
^ i cant imagine what you went through seeing "in b4 thavs tries to convince everyone he is salience"