(wL) Forums

Full Version: Godzilla Temporarily Out Of Commission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, its Godzilla.

My computer is currently broken/possibly fried and I wont be able to be uphold the Night Watch name for a bit. I will get back asap as to how long I will be out of commission for but hopefully it wont be long.

Godzilla out.
Hope you fix it fast! Anyway keep checking forums. Might be something important posted on our hiden section tho.
Hopefully ill have my computer fixed by the end of the week.
Good luck man! Hate when the computer goes out of its way to be broken! Will be good to see you back by the end of the week! Smile
Hopefully. Its a problem that i need someone else to help with since im not a computer pro. Im trying to save the information at the least.

Double post

And on a side note: Godzilla at rank 350 for Office? Nooooooooo!!!
Godzilla, post: 100302, member: 15408 Wrote:Hopefully. Its a problem that i need someone else to help with since im not a computer pro. Im trying to save the information at the least.

Double post

And on a side note: Godzilla at rank 350 for Office? Nooooooooo!!!
That is a pro rank man! At least you will have something to do when you are back...catching up to our sweet asses in front Wink
I WILL JOIN OFFICE TONIGHT, AND I WILL BE COMPLETELY DRUNK!!!! JOIN UP TO SEE THAT EPIC MOMENTS!
sexuawka, post: 100336, member: 7315 Wrote:I WILL JOIN OFFICE TONIGHT, AND I WILL BE COMPLETELY DRUNK!!!! JOIN UP TO SEE THAT EPIC MOMENTS!
How did it go? :eek:
I still havent gotten my computer fixed yet so no office yet for me. Sad
Ohey, you have the same problem as I do. :O
Pages: 1 2