(wL) Forums

Full Version: CSGO Update Sneak Peak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
https://twitter.com/csgo_dev/status/366704260630589441

sneak peak of new CSGO update, the new M4A1 with silencer, either replacing the M4A4 or not

old m4a4 :

[Image: O2Nn1ek.jpg]

new m4a1 + silencer :

[Image: proxy.jpg?t=HBgtaHR0cDovL3N0YXRpYy5vdy5s...E9jwlFKU1g]
They are going back to old school M4 rofl... I see they have given up a little on GO! Now they need to update the speed and then I might switch over :p
cucubelu, post: 100274, member: 15378 Wrote:They are going back to old school M4 rofl... I see they have given up a little on GO! Now they need to update the speed and then I might switch over :p

The upcoming update is supposed to be very big, think of it as like the 1.3 -> 1.4 -> 1.5 etc... updates for the original counter strike. The rumors are silencers (confirmed in that tweet) and movement changes, but there is likely a lot more changes included in the update. It should be out either this wednesday or the next.
did they ever fix that super blur when moving with snipers while zoomed or going to?
Roor, post: 100278, member: 17324 Wrote:did they ever fix that super blur when moving with snipers while zoomed or going to?
Not yet.

Cedd, I hope they make enough changes to the movement to make it flow more like CS and less like MW.
They should add more weapons . I feel bored already lol
I may start playing again just to hold that beautiful thing.
Keep us in the loop Ced, I will come try it out too for sure.
finally :eek: the m4 has returned
Ghosty, post: 100288, member: 15215 Wrote:They should add more weapons . I feel bored already lol
This isn't COD.

They need to balance the current one's. Adding more is only going to further mess up the economy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6