(wL) Forums

Full Version: Anyone looking for a job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just some info for my fellow gamers. I work for At&t. Right now they are hiring like crazy for the position of premises technician. I work in southern California. My buddy who is a manager in this division told me they were hiring 500 people over the next 3 months in the Southwest division. I know that they are trying to fill this position across the country. It is a good job with a great company. Prem techs start at around $18-22/hr and top out at I think $27.50/hr. If anyone is interested feel free to ask any questions. Just thought I would throw this info out there.
holy shit....Rs 2000 per hour!!!!!!!...omg....u americans r too rich...here average income per day is like RS 1800...and u r getting it in just an hour!!!
Shokkk, post: 100742, member: 16525 Wrote:holy shit....Rs 2000 per hour!!!!!!!...omg....u americans r too rich...here average income per day is like RS 1800...and u r getting it in just an hour!!!
I would guess the cost of living in southern California vs. wherever, India is immensely different. $20 bucks an hour is not even remotely close to being rich in the US.
I make $7.25 does that make me rich??
In what city is the job? So Cal covers a large area.
My buddy who manages premises technicians in Los Angeles said they were hiring 500 people. At&t's southwest division includes all of California and Nevada. I hear they are hiring for the position across the entire country. At&t is in every city. They don't have specific cities that need work. They have divisions that cover large areas.

I was at the Gardena garage Friday. I saw a group of twenty new hires. They were from all across L.A. County.

Double post

_RemiX, post: 100775, member: 3519 Wrote:I make $7.25 does that make me rich??
That makes you underpaid. I don't even know you but I know you are better than that. Get your boss on here. I'll get you a raise.
Shokkk, post: 100742, member: 16525 Wrote:holy shit....Rs 2000 per hour!!!!!!!...omg....u americans r too rich...here average income per day is like RS 1800...and u r getting it in just an hour!!!

You don't want to know what Australian's make on average then ;o. But our cost of living is much higher.
Matt, post: 100793, member: 178 Wrote:You don't want to know what Australian's make on average then ;o. But our cost of living is much higher.
I always knew you were a sugah mama!
If I sell this audi this week, I calculated that my job is worth 100$/hr, as I spent approximately 20 hours bidding on it and finding parts for it and my profit should be no less than 2k. =)
_RemiX, post: 100775, member: 3519 Wrote:I make $7.25 does that make me rich??

I make 7.75$ and tips WATUP SUCKER
Pages: 1 2