(wL) Forums

Full Version: Application for Night Watch [approved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Pistol King!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63904014

Groups: TMNT

Reason for App: I'm interested in joining Night Watch because I have quite of few friends in there and I know you guys scrim and I would love to start scrimming. Aside from that Night Watch is super sexy Wink.

About Me: I'm Pistol King! I've been playing for almost a year now. Quite of few people know me on the WL's Office server. I'm always having a ton of fun on CSS I'm currently unemployed as I recently moved to CO to be with Jewels (most of you should know her) Ummm, don't really know any questions or concern feel freeee to assskkk Big Grin.

<3 Pistol King!
good luck with your application. the evaluation process might take couple days. so, keep in touch. we will try to get back asap.
sexuawka, post: 100884, member: 7315 Wrote:good luck with your application. the evaluation process might take couple days. so, keep in touch. we will try to get back asap.

Thank you and will do Smile
Good luck, buddy. Smile
Good luck with yer app. Be careful sexuwaka likes little boys like you.
_RemiX, post: 100891, member: 3519 Wrote:Good luck with yer app. Be careful sexuwaka likes little boys like you.
w8, wat? seems like I am in a wrong clan then. cuz most of HDK are kids oO:eek:
I say good luck, I played with you.

-ruplayer-
Moriarty, post: 100907, member: 9168 Wrote:I say good luck, I played with you.

-ruplayer-

Thanks Ru Smile exactly why I want in, i've played alot of you and and quite of few are on my list of sexy people. Cucu, Wicked, Zooki, so forth and so forth. I have my fingers crossed.
Pistol King!, post: 100914, member: 17390 Wrote:Thanks Ru Smile exactly why I want in, i've played alot of you and and quite of few are on my list of sexy people. Cucu, Wicked, Zooki, so forth and so forth. I have my fingers crossed.
Cool You durty skank! Should have an answer soon, remember you will have to drop out of GWB completely if accepted.
cucubelu, post: 100916, member: 15378 Wrote:Cool You durty skank! Should have an answer soon, remember you will have to drop out of GWB completely if accepted.

I have left GWB for over a week now, not only didn't they scrim but, I have also lost alot of respect for some of there players. I would be 100% faithful to Night Watch Tongue
Pages: 1 2