(wL) Forums

Full Version: Application for Nightwatch Turnup. [Approved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Application:
-Name in game: Juicy j
-Steam id: STEAM_0:0:66216393
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits).: None that are serious.
-Why Night Watch : I play on the warlords office server a lot and see a lot of Night Watch players. I have been looking for a CSS group to play competitively with. I feel like night watch has a bunch of chill players.
-About yourself: From Southern Cali, currently in college, love to turnup and party.
Damn I like your name. WE TRIPPY MAYYYYYYNEEEEE!
good luck with your application. we will be evaluation it and the process might take couple days. stay tuned.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 100930, member: 4142 Wrote:Damn I like your name. WE TRIPPY MAYYYYYYNEEEEE!
We hella trippy bruh.

sexuawka, post: 100931, member: 7315 Wrote:good luck with your application. we will be evaluation it and the process might take couple days. stay tuned.
Thanks.
Hey Juicy, seen you around in the office server. Haven't talked to you much. Whenever you get a chance and see our members, talk to us a bit. NW is a close knit group and most of our members know everyone well, so feel free to chat us up when you get a chance in game.
It may delay the application process a bit when we don't know the applicant to an extent, but don't worry you will hear from us soon.

Good luck!
I spectated you , you can aim . But you can improve more on strats Big Grin
Ghosty, post: 100989, member: 15215 Wrote:I spectated you , you can aim . But you can improve more on strats Big Grin
Yeah haha I was callin shots on T that game but on CT Versace had most of them since I didn't really know the map to much Sad

Thanks for the compliment doe.
Juicy J, post: 101012, member: 17392 Wrote:Yeah haha I was callin shots on T that game but on CT Versace had most of them since I didn't really know the map to much Sad

Thanks for the compliment doe.
all the things can be improved you know
sexuawka, post: 101022, member: 7315 Wrote:all the things can be improved you know
fosho.
Juicy J, post: 101026, member: 17392 Wrote:fosho.

Yea

Netcodeilluminati.com

or

Youtube.com/netcodeilluminati
Pages: 1 2