(wL) Forums

Full Version: Night Watch Application. Turnup Yeeee. [DENIED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Name in game: Ver$ace
-Steam id- STEAM_0:1:63904014
-Age - 17
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits): None with serious business in
-Why Night Watch: I've played a scrim with Night Watch and I like their style of gameplay and I just want to improve my skills in CS:S.
-About yourself: I am currently attending Highschool. I'm very chill and I like to play games. I am very competitive, I play sports, and I turnup.
Yeee boi. turnup 4 lyfe. we trippy mane
Eric Nguyen, post: 100967, member: 17397 Wrote:-Name in game: Ver$ace
-Steam id- STEAM_0:1:63904014
-Age - 17
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits): None with serious business in
-Why Night Watch: I've played a scrim with Night Watch and I like their style of gameplay and I just want to improve my skills in CS:S.
-About yourself: I am currently attending Highschool. I'm very chill and I like to play games. I am very competitive, I play sports, and I turnup.

Hello, we appreciate your interest in NW. However, one of the rules to apply says that you have to be 18 and over. when will you turn 18?
sexuawka, post: 100969, member: 7315 Wrote:Hello, we appreciate your interest in NW. However, one of the rules to apply says that you have to be 18 and over. when will you turn 18?

I'll be 18 in January but im pretty mature to pass for someone over 18
Eric Nguyen, post: 100970, member: 17397 Wrote:I'll be 18 in January but im pretty mature to pass for someone over 18

I have noticed that today on the scrim man. But I am afraid we got a strict rules. We would appreciate it if you will apply on January after you get 18. Until that get known with as more NW members as possible.
Only 3 months away, hopefully your interest in our group wont cool down until then.
At this time, we must reject your application for failing to meet set requirements. This is in no way a reflection on you. This is a rule that we just do not bend. Hope to see you again in January!

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]DENIED[/COLOR]