(wL) Forums

Full Version: MUST READ!!! u will cry :"(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
uhhh I straight up just went to the site, right clicked, and clicked on "view page source" which allowed me to copy and paste.
Sad story. Time to carry her one more time. Thank You for sharing this with us, it may change some peoples lives.
Shokkk, post: 101262, member: 16525 Wrote:ok heres the sourcre haters....: http://www.livelifehappy.com/30-days-of-...g-my-wife/ ....see ...now u will believe me if the site allows u to copy from there or not

HATERS GONNA HATE IDC
right click -> print -> word file -> copy / paste, I done dids it you liar
BTW truly speaking i didn't know the techniques of copying from that kind of page... now I know it... thnx for telling.
I believe Shokkk when he says he typed all over by hand. The cynic I am, I also firmly believe the original to be nothing more than an interesting piece of fiction written very wordily in the first person. The only tears I could have shed would have been from anguish over the author's excessively flowery prose.
I respect that he wanted to write something motivational and viral. I dislike how he included no verifiable details to distinguish this from any of the chain letters and virus hoaxes that once bloated our 2MB email boxes.
Like dis if u cry erytim ; )
I can't feel anything. Maybe just because I don't have any gf Big Grin I should find one...
I cannot stop crying.
Shokkk, post: 101185, member: 16525 Wrote:I got home one night as my wife.....
that stopped me from reading more.....when did you get a wife Tongue
Macha, post: 101364, member: 16930 Wrote:that stopped me from reading more.....when did you get a wife :p
You probably need to also read the comments below the thread to determine what is going on. This story isn't about him nor is it a true story.
Pages: 1 2 3