(wL) Forums

Full Version: application for NW [APPROVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~*~Jewels~*~ SaTaNs MIsTrEsS ~*~
STEAM_0:0:60467033

groups-

Total Punishment Gaming
^IBAD
Turtles in pursuit
Sexy im gorgeous and im ready to own you
Kittys, one of 9 lives
GWb ellite
Balls of pure steel
Iprof
Botwalkie army
sidehallfags
Noob Galore

ok, so apparently some gentlemen have requested that I join Night watch since my recent departure of GWB... a) you all are weirdos and i <3 you b) i am confused because i'm not exactly "pro" BUT.... I do bring a certain personality to the table and! since King kong is my boyfriend,, if he screws up i guarantee you, i will make him sleep on the couch!!!!! so you are welcome in advance! Big Grin but in all honesty, a tag is just a tag, but i would be proud to use yours in my random escapade of randomness and attempt at killing. i do not troll,bash or hack.. so yay1 bonus.. and to top it off.. i have a vagina.. try to beat that! Smile
Don't do it it's a tarp.
I thought King was the one with the vagina in the relationship!? What the deuce! HAXX!

We will evaluate you and let you know in a few days Jewels, thank you for your application!
cucubelu, post: 101974, member: 15378 Wrote:I thought King was the one with the vagina in the relationship!? What the deuce! HAXX!

We will evaluate you and let you know in a few days Jewels, thank you for your application!

...i hate you.
Pistol King!, post: 101980, member: 17390 Wrote:...i hate you.
Haters gonna hate=)
=\ cucu is just jelly because i look better in the cheer leading outfit then he does... i pull off skirts like nobodies bznz
Pistol King!, post: 102009, member: 17390 Wrote:=\ cucu is just jelly because i look better in the cheer leading outfit then he does... i pull off skirts like nobodies bznz
I bet you do! o_O

Double post

Approved. Make ready them titties to flash... :p

Invite sent through Steam, and access to our forums will be given within a few hours. Welcome to NW!