(wL) Forums

Full Version: Gucci's Appliccation [DENIED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Application:
-Name in game: Gucci
-Steam id:
-Steam Groups you're in: Too many to count, former AOD,COD,INB,EGN,OG,Hell,SRH- stoners hideout
-Why Night Watch: I like the people in it, they are funny and always at the top of the leaderboard
-About yourself: I live in Dallas and play css office a lot. I play nonsteam, but if accepted into

Night Watch, I will buy the game. I have been playing css since it came out. I think CS:GO IS GARBAGE. Uh, I am slowly getting better at playing on office and I am usually at the top of the leaderboard. My KDR is like 1.05 because I am always messing around. I am a mathematics major at SMU. I have been

playing warlords for the past few months nonstop and exclusively and have come to love the office

server, and after getting 15 kills in a row during a game, Wanted and Uso recommended that I apply, so here I am, Gucci. If I need to buy the game on steam to be Nightwatch, I will, just let me know. Since I was a little boy I always knew I wanted to be in Nightwatch. Watching all of those newbs accusing Uso of hacking and votebanning him filled me with joy and I knew forever that I wanted to be Nightwatch.

Also, gwb has horrible acronyms like the one Uso gave me which was "Gay white boys"
Hello and thank you for your application. Is this your steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:437195285
If only I didn't have the ability to see signatures disabled because of the endless gifs on this forum I would totally use this quote for one:
Gucci-nonsteam, post: 102775, member: 17544 Wrote:Since I was a little boy I always knew I wanted to be in Nightwatch.
STEAM_0:0:437195285 is mine

Double post

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1408005
If you scroll down to the bottom here, you will see with my main weapons my kd ratio is very good, but with other weapons it is not.
good luck with the application, you will be informed about our decision very soon. stay turned on.
and once again thanks for joining war lords community.
It is not currently in our best interest to add you to the group.

DENIED