(wL) Forums

Full Version: OKAY WUT TEH FACK!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WHY THE FUCK U DENY GUCCI, I WILL TAKE ON ANY MEMBER IN THE CLAN, PLZ JUST TRY ME OUT, IM BETTER THAN MY KD RATIO, I GUARANTEE I CAN PWN ANYONE IN NIGHTWATCH, HELL ILL FIGHT USO OR CUCU FOR THEIR SPOTS, PLZ JUST TRY ME OUT. Sad ITS ALL I THINK ABOUT
I giggled.
well I'm already in but can i still fight cucu for his spot?
I'm currently fighting for jewels spot!!!
Gucci-nonsteam, post: 102911, member: 17544 Wrote:WHY THE FUCK U DENY GUCCI, I WILL TAKE ON ANY MEMBER IN THE CLAN, PLZ JUST TRY ME OUT, IM BETTER THAN MY KD RATIO, I GUARANTEE I CAN PWN ANYONE IN NIGHTWATCH, HELL ILL FIGHT USO OR CUCU FOR THEIR SPOTS, PLZ JUST TRY ME OUT. Sad ITS ALL I THINK ABOUT

by posting this you made us think that we made a right decision. thanks for your interest in night watch, but our answer will be no. you can try to get into any other clan. I wish you good luck.
Cucu, he wants to replace you =)
I don't know if I should feel grateful or insulted that no one wants to replace me......o_O
Moriarty, post: 102931, member: 9168 Wrote:Cucu, he wants to replace you =)
I am as replaceable as the wheel is the to the world my friend! *arrogance level peaked*
cucubelu, post: 102936, member: 15378 Wrote:I am as replaceable as the wheel is the to the world my friend! *arrogance level peaked*
80 lvl arrogance achieved, congrats!!!
Masterful1, post: 102932, member: 3284 Wrote:I don't know if I should feel grateful or insulted that no one wants to replace me......o_O
I will replace you daddyWink
Pages: 1 2 3