(wL) Forums

Full Version: Steam problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Anonymous

Hello, I play non steam css, and when I refresh servers list it shows me 5-10 servers with bad pings.... I don't complaint about it, I only play war-lords servers(added to favorites using ip).

Two days ago, I bought Black Ops for my laptop, installed steam for it, it only runs with steam, so I was forced to use it. So, Now I have the same problem, I only see 5-10 servers(most with high pings). I tried to disable firewall/antivirus - didn't help me, I went to my router's  firmware, played with settings, but nothing worked also, than I plugged cable without wi-fi - no results. Re-installed game 3 times. The game and steam are up to date(last versions). Checked internet speed - it's about 4-5mb/sec. Game runs on very high settings - 60-70fps.

So just to connect to some not full server takes me about 15-20 min to find one. Something is blocking steam's port. I spent 50 bucks on this game=(  I'm not good about computers and networking, please help.

Thanks.
Are you trying to connect with black ops or CS:S? EXPLAIN. lol

Anonymous

No, CSS I play only war-lords servers 1 and 2, I don't need any more.

It's all about Black Ops server list. Both CSS and Black Ops running on steam's base, so I think it has to do something with steam.
Hmmm. Are they the same servers that are popping up?

Anonymous

xFerior Wrote:Hmmm. Are they the same servers that are popping up?

Different servers for the most part, but sometimes the same servers, there is like 1-2 with ok ping, and they are normally full. Others get like 1000 servers on the list, i watched it on the youtube.
Make sure when you have blackops running, that in the find severs window, the game is set to COD Black ops and not CS:S. Also, wtf is the poll for? A and B?
What operating system are you running?

Anonymous

It's win7 64 Bison.

I don't know how to create a regular topic=)There is only poll option, A and B is nothing...

edit: my bad, just figured right now that you have to go to main forum to create one, sorry.
So what your saying is that you can only see like 10 Black Ops servers?

Anonymous

xFerior Wrote:So what your saying is that you can only see like 10 Black Ops servers?

Correct, some times it's 0 servers! or 1-2 servers in Australia and China=) it's from 0 to 10, supposed to be 800-1000... it's still a new game, a lot of players online.
Pages: 1 2 3 4