(wL) Forums

Full Version: CoD: MW vs BF4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just giving everyone a heads up I will be playing some MW when it comes out in early November. I have a 2nd GTX780 Card on the way and I might give it a go in multiplayer. When CoD:MW First came out I spent a large portion of my multiplayer gaming in BoB (Band of Brothers), and we played semi-professional in some early start up leagues. So just interested to see how this new MW carries in comparison.

That being said, I might also give BF4 a go too. My buddy was in the Closed Beta and said you can literally blow up buildings like if the shit was real. (Rockets destroys building walls etc), so I will be interested to see how that is as well.

If any of you are thinking of trying any of these games let me know, I wouldn't mind some friends gaming sessions going.
Cod is just too repetitive for me. I'd rather get bf4
I got a few people that will be playing bf4 with me. So just message me if you want to play with me Big Grin
Possibly yea, let you know when I get it. I was hoping Origin would be destroyed by now so they would return to Steam. But I see that EA still loves to funnel away their money xD

Although if I get BF4 I will just launch it from Steam, so you will see when I do eventually get it.
you are gay
sexuawka, post: 103251, member: 7315 Wrote:you are gay
You are just jelly you can't play with us!
cucubelu, post: 103253, member: 15378 Wrote:You are just jelly you can't play with us!
ofc I am, I got work, studies and wife. no time to play random games..
sexuawka, post: 103258, member: 7315 Wrote:ofc I am, I got work, studies and wife. no time to play random games..
Dump the wife...and get a fuck buddy!
I love modern whorefare and im pretty damn good at it oh and im not fat nor ugly

Hostage, post: 103260, member: 4929 Wrote:I love modern whorefare and im pretty damn good at it oh and im not fat nor ugly

Sexuawka... I found you a sex buddy!
Pages: 1 2 3