(wL) Forums

Full Version: Coffee + Keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Right! So erhm... somehow made a booboo by spilling coffee into my keyboard...Keyboard is now dead, and I am possibly going to smash it tomorrow with a hammer (going to see if it might resurrect in the night).

That being said, I am now using a shitty wireless keyboard with connectivity problems. So until I get a new keyboard (7days +) I won't attempt my fate by playing CSS Sad

Meanwhile... on a different keyboard note here is something Bison sent me:

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4nX0Xrn-wo[/video]
cucubelu, post: 103712, member: 15378 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4nX0Xrn-wo[/video]
It's what I listen to when I'm aiming for 100-150+ WPM. :p
M. Bison, post: 103715, member: 359 Wrote:It's what I listen to when I'm aiming for 100-150+ WPM. :p

My best is 67 wpm:confused:
I do this sort of thing frequently -_-
M. Bison, post: 103715, member: 359 Wrote:It's what I listen to when I'm aiming for 100-150+ WPM. :p
WTF 100-150+ WPM ....OMG.....dont lie~~~~~....

LOL JK ...BTW WE ALL KNOW THAT U R A BOT ~~~`` ITS NOTHING FOR Uo_O
Thought it was private section, got scared that shock and hostage are in our group... Anyway, your story is very similar with mine, except that there there were laptop guts under the keyboard, so it's dead. Shipping the new all in one back due to videocard problem, getting another one in approximately 10 days.
Mr. WanteD, post: 103723, member: 16790 Wrote:My best is 67 wpm:confused:
Mines 78. Smile
[attachment=2329]

I tried so hard to type as fast as bison and spent too much energy on it but i fail, honestly I'm exhausted =[
Best support ever btw... called up Microsoft, stayed in line for like 5 seconds... and once I gave my serial number and details he was like "oh shit, only three years old? No problem, send it in and we will send you a free replacement as soon as we have it"...

Hell yee...
Moriarty, post: 103727, member: 9168 Wrote:shock in our group...
Pages: 1 2 3 4