(wL) Forums

Full Version: O.J. Simpsons could be Kardashians Father
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khloe Kardashian paternity claim: O.J. Simpson’s manager says former NFL player 'could be' the reality star’s biological father
The ongoing reports of whether or not Robert Kardashian is the 29-year-old starlet's real dad was posed in this week's issue of In Touch Weekly.
By Rachel Maresca / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 1:32 PM

The 29-year-old TV personality has been the center of allegations for years that Robert Kardashian is not her real father and now O.J. Simpson's manager, Norman Pardo, is reportedly claiming the former NFL player could be her dad.

PHOTOS: KARDASHIAN FAMILY DRAMA THROUGH THE YEARS

"It's all going to come out sooner or later," Pardo told In Touch Weekly in a new interview about her paternity. "Khloe could be O.J.'s kid."

Simpson, who is currently in a Nevada prison serving a 9- to 33-year sentence for kidnapping and robbery, was very close friends with Kris Jenner and her then-husband Robert, especially around the time that he was accused of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.

[Image: khloe27f-3-web.jpg]
Getty Images
'Khloe could be O.J.'s kid,' the former NFL star's manager claimed in a new interview.

RELATED: O.J. SIMPSON WINS PAROLE, STILL FACES 4 YEARS IN JAIL

Kardashian served as a member of Simpson's so-called "Dream Team" as his attorney in the famous 1995 murder trial.

"They all took their vacations together. There was a lot of partying going on back then," Pardo continued to the mag of the Kardashians.

RELATED: KHLOE KARDASHIAN SHOWS OFF BLONDER TRESSES IN AMSTERDAM

"Kris cheated on Robert — she was known for having a good time."

[Image: was2003100215383.jpg]
VINCE BUCCI/AFP/Getty Images
Murder defendant O.J. Simpson consulting with friend Robert Kardashian and Alvin Michelson during a hearing in Los Angeles.

Simpson is pending trial in December and, if freed, his manager alleged to In Touch that he plans to reveal more in-depth details about his relationship with the reality star family.

RELATED: KHLOE IS MY BIOLOGICAL CHILD, SAID LATE ROBERT KARDASHIAN

“Whenever I bring it up, he giggles,” Pardo added of Simpson’s reaction to whether or not he conceived a baby with Jenner.

The National Enquirer ran a story last year alleging the same claim that Simpson may be Khloe's dad and it was shot down as "100% false," via Gossip Cop.

“I have never heard such crap in my life,” the 58-year-old momager told “Good Morning America” in a 2012 interview about the incessant reports that her third daughter was not fathered by her late ex-husband.

”I was there, right. I gave birth, I know who the dad was. Everything’s good. We’re all good,” she continued. “It’s the family joke because Khloe was blond and not dark-haired. People just … get a life.”

A rep for Jenner and Khloe have not yet returned the Daily News request for comment.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.1529550