(wL) Forums

Full Version: XBONE outsold PS4 2:1 on Black Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: black%20friday%202013%20consoles%20sales.JPG]

According to retail research firm InfoScout, Xbox One has outsold PlayStation 4 two-to-one on black Friday.

Similarly, Xbox 360 has outsold PlayStation 3 by the same ratio on the same day. In fact, Xbox One ad Xbox 360 were the top selling consoles with sales shares of 31% and 30% consecutively followed by PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 with 15% each.

Unsurprisingly, Nintendo's Wii U and Wii tailed behind with sales shares of 6% and 1% consecutively.

But those numbers don't actually paint the whole picture as InfoScout believes that PlayStation 4 sales are hindered by supply constraints while Xbox 360 sales were boosted thanks to its super discounted price of $99 at Walmart.

Source: http://megagames.com/news/xbox-one-outso...ack-friday
It's probably becuse of halo and watch dogs
Watch Dogs?
Release Date: 06/30/2014

Titanfall however is a better estimated guess on why it sold better. It looks fantastic, XBONE and PC exclusive.
cucubelu, post: 104346, member: 15378 Wrote:Watch Dogs?
Release Date: 06/30/2014

Titanfall however is a better estimated guess on why it sold better. It looks fantastic, XBONE and PC exclusive.
I've just found out that titanfall isn't going to be released for the ps4 :o
Donut, post: 104348, member: 16662 Wrote:I've just found out that titanfall isn't going to be released for the ps4 :eek:
Rofl, yea its the Flagship game for XBONE, it was supposed to be released same day as XBONE but they had to delay it to tune it, but it is still a highly anticipated game which seems to be doing Microsoft a huge a favor xD
I contributed to it. Bought 2 xbox ones and 1 ps4 and 1 xbox 360 since they were so freaking cheap at walmart