(wL) Forums

Full Version: Wonder Woman for next Superman Decided...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wonder Woman cast: Gal Gadot to star in Batman-Superman film
Dec. 04, 2013 | 10:30 a.m.
Actress and model Gal Gadot, best known for her work in the "Fast & Furious" film franchise, has been cast as Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder's upcoming "Man of Steel" sequel.
[Image: 02-gal-gadot.jpg]
Wonder Woman is finally coming to the big screen.

Gal Gadot has been cast as Diana Prince in Zack Snyder’s upcoming untitled Superman/Batman film.

The film is set to begin shooting early next year and to make its way into theaters July 17, 2015.

“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe,” Snyder said in a statement. “Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character.”

Gadot, the Israeli actress and model who is best known for her work in the “Fast & Furious” films, will join a star-studded cast including Henry Cavill, who portrayed Superman in Snyder’s “Man of Steel” earlier this year, and Ben Affleck, who takes over the role of Batman from “Dark Knight” trilogy actor Christian Bale

Affleck, of course, has a history in the superhero genre. He previously starred as the blind Marvel hero Daredevil in writer-director Mark Steven Johnson’s 2003 film.

Source: http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/wo...rman-film/
  • long dark hair
  • in bikini
  • sultry eyes
  • provocating posture
hope she can act.
Spartacus, post: 104399, member: 1060 Wrote:
  • long dark hair
  • in bikini
  • sultry eyes
  • provocating posture
hope she can act.
Ben Affleck is in the movie... The bar isn't set very high, and I am sure she will be able to handle at least that :p
I approve.
sweet
I can't understand why they don't just remake the Old Wonder Woman TV series, i mean with all the computer graphics i'm sure it could be a hundred times better than the old show, not to mention the woman would be so much hotter.

Well, she can't do much worse than that Victoria Secret model they chose to act in the later Transformers movies. I say why not.
Anne Hathaway was great as Catwoman to me.

Jennifer Lawrence would probably be a great Wonderwoman......I think,